Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday with Daddy

Supper with Daddy
Daddy's deer
Today Daddy and I hunkered down and stayed in the house while Mommy ran a 5k race at tribble mill.  She did pretty good even though it was a little longer than 5k.  We all had lunch and then Daddy brewed a beer in the garage and watched the UGA game.  After my nap I got to see the rest of the butt whipping of Georgia Southern.  In the evening Mommy went to her friends Lauren's birthday dinner with the mommies from Gymboree.  Daddy and I made hot dogs and crescent rolls and a squirrel for dinner.  Daddy wanted me to eat some but I didn't try it.  I can't wait to try some of the deer that we picked up yesterday at the red barn.  We also got our turkey yesterday for the feast on Thursday.

Turkey for you and Turkey for me! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment