Monday, November 12, 2012

A Bit Better

Olivia was a bit better last night.  She did good in her crib until about 11:00 p.m. then was up doing the whiny thing. So I took her in our room and in the recliner.  About 1:30 I put her back in the crib and I heard her cough once and she slept until her regular time. 

I was exhausted this morning.  But I got up and went to work.  I couldn't wait for my pumpkin spice coffee. 

When I got home from work it was super nice outside.  I took Olivia outside for a bit.  She was one happy girl.  She loved the wind and the leaves.  She rode her horsey in the driveway and grass.  We even took a walk to the neighbors to see them. 

Olivia seemed fine today.  A few bouts of coughing but nothing too bad.  She didn't cough at all when she napped.  We already had one whiny incident already...I am trying to get all my stuff done so if I get interrupted I can do things in parts to get them all done. I am hoping NOT to sleep in the recliner tonight!

Baby time!
Yahoo!!! Outside!!
Knock, knock...



0 comments:

Post a Comment