Thursday, November 15, 2012

Turkey crafts!

Olivia slept better last night.  I only had to go in her room once around 9ish.  I heard her whine about 10 but then she fell back asleep.  I slept a bit better too last night.  Work went ok with my little to no voice...the children can adapt well to it. Today at school was the grandparent lunch.  It was so sweet to see all the grandparents come in to have lunch with their grandchildren. 

Olivia was supposed to have turkey at Susan's house today but some other mommies weren't feeling well so she is going to do it another time.  But we came home with a bunch of crafts from her house today and a super sweet hat.  I love crafts!

Tonight was also our last fall Kindermusik session.  We are very sad but will see Ms. Dana in January! We have such a fun time at class! Thank goodness we have instruments and cds at home to keep us entertained.

Olivia at Susan's house with her sweet hat!


0 comments:

Post a Comment