Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun with Daddy

Mommy had to work all day today.  Daddy and I had breakfast and then we went shopping! I love shopping with daddy.  We went to our favorite place Kroger.  I love Kroger so much that I even know the commercials on t.v.  We picked out our turkey and all the other goodies for Thanksgiving.  Then after shopping daddy took me to get his deer from the deer processor.  I loved looking at all the animals.  I got a little scared of some of them though.  But I saw lots of deer.



I was a little fussy after mommy got home from work.  I really wanted to go outside. So mommy got me all bundled up and we went outside and played for just a few minutes.  Then I was fine.  I then ate a WHOLE banana.  I think I was just hungry...my asked me what I wanted and I told her nana but I guess she thought I wanted banana Puffs...not the case.  I wanted the banana...the whole one.  Then we played and took a bath.  I really like to splash in the bath.  Mommy closes the doors on the tub and I splash and kick away while she watches and stays dry! I sometimes get her wet though.

Time to snooze...I slept the whole night last night...no whining or coughing!

XOXO
Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment