Sunday, November 11, 2012

Medicine- Ready, Set, Go

What a rough night! Olivia whined off and on last night until I finally went and got her.  I took her to our room which has a recliner in it.  We watched a few minutes of football which didn't help because then she started talking.  Then we turned the lights off and laid down  on the recliner.  It was nice because she was more upright than her crib.  She talked and talked and talked. I think she said every word she knows and every person she knows.  Eventually I stopped talking because that wasn't helping the situation.  Finally she conked out. 

She slept pretty well... I on the other hand was not comfortable and I didn't just want to leave her in the chair.  Finally about 1ish I put her in her crib.  The last time she coughed was about 11:30 p.m.  She slept until about 6 and then started coughing.  I went and got her and changed her diaper and rocked with her.  I was in and out of sleep and eventually woke Brendon up so I could get some sleep.  I slept until after 8 and when I came down Olivia already had her medicine, breathing treatment and breakfast.

Olivia played off and on and coughed a little bit here and there.  The most fun was when Brendon went outside and pressure washed the back of the house. She thought it was raining.  Then I told her he was washing.  Then we saw some spiders.  But it was entertaining for her. 

She ate a pretty good lunch and took a good nap...so good I had to wake her up about 4:40ish.  She had a snack, played, ate dinner, and then we Skyped with Grandma and Grandpa.  She told Grandpa that he had stinky feet. 

She is doing well with the breathing treatments.  Olivia even started saying medicine and ready, set, go when I turn on the machine.  She even started saying ready, set, go on her little car! 

I hope she sleeps well tonight and feels even better tomorrow! I know we are all tired!!

Sorry no pictures today =( We will do better tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment