Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Now mommy has the cough...grrrrr

I thought I outsmarted Olivia last night.  After her whining- 6 times...I got my workout going up and down the stairs last night. I gave up about 9:40ish and raised the white flag to her and decided to head up to bed.  I thought I could outsmart her by just staying upstairs instead of running up and down the stairs.  Well she outsmarted me.  She didn't wake up anymore but instead I started coughing about an hour after I went upstairs! Grrrr....I was so mad.  Then I just slept awful...this is the 3rd night in a row of awful interrupted sleep! Tonight I would like to sleep.

Brendon had Olivia all day since I stayed for a meeting.  He said she did good today with her medicine.  Her coughing has decreased A LOT.  Tomorrow we can go down to 3 breathing treatments a day! I think I heard her cough 3 times tonight.  Last night she only coughed once during the night.  Brendon and Olivia went to Gymboree and did some shopping.  Then they took a special trip to the vet for Jake to have his annual check up! What a fun day for them.  I definitely missed them both when I got home and by that time I had lost my voice.  Lovely...I have never lost my voice this much.  It is super annoying.

Well Olivia is whining already.  I am trying to see if she will stop on her own...but I guess not!


0 comments:

Post a Comment