Saturday, December 8, 2012

Another long night

Last night was another long night.  It took a long time for Olivia to get to sleep and then she was up an hour after she went down.  Then she got up 3 other times during the night and was up at 6:56 a.m. Lovely....talk about being tired.

Today she seemed fine. She played and was her normal self.  I ran the Jingle Jog for Autism this afternoon and it was great to run in shorts and short sleeves! Brendon said she went down for her nap fine. We went to church tonight since we have some plans tomorrow.  She was pretty good.  She saw the the Advent wreath and said, "Wreath! Wreath with lights!" But she was pretty good overall at church.

Tonight same thing with bed time.  She didn't even want to lay in the crib.  I finally got her in it, sang Twinkle, Twinkle and finally I got so tired I laid down on the floor and just about fell asleep and she fell asleep so I finally snuck out of there.  I am sure she will be up soon!

Loving the cans.  She likes to take the cans out of the pantry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment