Thursday, December 6, 2012

Names, Places, Phrases

Olivia had a fun morning at Susan's house today.  The best was when we were leaving she looked right at Susan and said, "Bye bye, Susie!" I think we were both shocked she said it to her.  I am so happy to see that she recognizes when we leave to say good bye.

Tonight she did a few more...she loves the phone.  She picked up the phone and said, "Call Mima!" I explained to her that Mima was not home tonight because Pipa plays volleyball.  Later on she picked up the phone again and said, "Call Mima!" I said Mima was not home.  She then replied, "Mima shopping?" I said no.  Then she said, "Mima volleyball with Pipa!" What a good memory!

After her bath she told me to clap. So I clapped and she said Gymbo.  So I did the pound, pound, clap we do during class.  She filled in the blanks when I stopped singing.  Then she said two friends' names that are in our class- Ethan and Griffin.  She also told me that at Gymboree we jump, slide, and go under the parachute.

Olivia also told me that she wanted to go to Target tonight.  I told her we could not go to Target because we had to go to bed. I am not sure if this deterred her at all...I have already been up there once.

I am so happy that she is starting to make those connections of names and places though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment