Wednesday, December 5, 2012

4 Big Words

Olivia strung 4 words together today! She said, "Mommy big bite apple!" as I was eating my apple today.  I was so proud of her.  She does really well with 2 word phrases and 3 word phrases.  But I think this is the first 4 words phrase.

Last night was a full night of rest for all of us! She went down and never woke up until this morning.  Tonight...not so much.  I have been up there once but for a pretty long time.

Olivia and I went to Gymboree today and saw our friends.  She said Ethan's name really clear today.  The whole way to Gymboree in the car she talked about her BoBo stamps.  I told her that she would get her stamp at the end of class.  She was very excited to get her stamps at the end of class...she got 4 of them which made her super happy. 

I am hoping she is down for the night.......not getting my hopes up to high for it!

Rocking with her Lamby

2 comments:

Erin

I just have to say that, as a speech pathologist, I am EXTREMELY impressed! Four word phrases from a one year old? Seriously, your daughter is an expressive language genius! :)

Unknown

Awww...thanks! I was really concerned about her speech for awhile. It took her forever to say mama and once that came out so did everything else. She said it again today too!! Made me so proud!

Post a Comment