Friday, December 7, 2012

2 Questions

This may be short and sweet...it has taken over an hour and a half to get her down to bed...frustrated...not even going to go there.

I have had 2 people ask me 2 different questions.

1. Did you ever think your life would change so much with Olivia?  My answer was both yes and no.  No because I knew life would be different.  Yes because every day is different.  It is fun to see her grow and change every day.  Yes because life just isn't the same anymore.  You can't pick up and go when you want to.  It is different but a good different.

2. The question I got today...Is Olivia fun? I would say so.  Most of the time she is pretty happy and even silly.  She likes to do fun things...even if it is knock on the shed door...to her that is fun.  So I would classify her as a fun little girl and pretty funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment