Monday, December 3, 2012

Mommy Loves Me

I know my mommy loves me...I wore the shirt today to prove it.  Mommy and I had some shopping time this afternoon.  We went to the post office...I even said post office.  Mommy said close enough and we mailed some letters and cards.  Then we went to the dollar store for some cinnamon for mommy's work.  I now say mommy work and daddy work. Then we went to my favorite place Kroger! I got to hold the bananas in the cart and help mommy put some stuff in the cart.  I was really good and got a sticker with Santa and a Reindeer on it.  Then we got gas.  I got a little upset in the car on the way home because mommy did not have a snack for me...mommy said she will do better next time. Then we played outside for a few minutes since it was 70+ degrees today.  I did not want to take a nap today so I only slept for 1 hour.  Mommy played the Hot Dog Dance song for me after we watched Mickey Saves Christmas after my nap.  I kept telling her, "Again!" to the Hot Dog Dance and danced.  Mommy taught me how to move my arms up and down and I said, "Move your arms!"

Mommy I am sorry I am driving you a little crazy at night with the whole sleep- not going to sleep thing.  I will try my best tonight but you already have been up here twice.  I am trying!

XOXO
Olivia

Playing blocks- make it tall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment