Thursday, October 18, 2012

Runny Nose and Tooth!

After Olivia's nap today she had a runny nose! Bizarro! She sneezed a couple of times this morning and then got a runny nose.  No fever though.  Her top left molar has broken through finally so that may be the cause...I am hoping!  She has been up the past 2 nights - twice Tuesday night and once last night.  Olivia went pee pee on the potty once today before we left for Kindermusik...but nothing else...she sat on it for quite awhile tonight by her choice but no magic.  We still went to Kindermusik since it was clear and no fever.  I could tell she wasn't her happy self at class.  But she did walk up and down the stairs to get to class barely holding my hand and stepped all by herself onto the curb.  I decided to give her some Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup for dinner and she loved it! I know that always made me feel better when I was little.

Little Henry was supposed to come home today! I haven't seen anything posted on Facebook.  Jessica did post the cutest video of Henry playing a drum set that the hospital gave him.  Talk about pure joy and happiness from him. Keep praying for Henry that his days are filled with lots of love and laughter while he is home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment