Monday, October 15, 2012

Pee Pee in the Potty...Twice!

Yesterday when I went to the consignment sale I bought a potty chair...I figured what the heck.  I know what you are thinking...ewww...a used potty chair.  But I could tell it had been cleaned and well taken care of and for $5.00 my heart wouldn't be broken if she didn't like it.  We showed it to her yesterday and she wanted to sit on it.  We tried before her bath last night to see if she would go.  She sat on it for a good couple minutes and nothing happened.  I told Brendon I thought before the week was over that she might go on it.  Well before her nap today I had her sit on it just to see if anything would happen.  I gave her the Potty Train book that she likes to look at and then all of a sudden she went! I was so surprised and didn't expect it.  I tried again after her nap but nothing happened...she was saying pee pee when she woke up but I think she already went.  She actually cried when I took her off the chair! Then before her bath tonight I tried again and she went again! I am so surprised.  I wouldn't say we are officially potty training but hey...if she wants to go on the potty chair... be my guest!

Someone forgot to put the rocking horse in the attic...Loves to rock on it!
Loves to get her own snacks!
Loves to sit on the potty seat with her clothes and diaper on!
Before her bath...shortly after this picture she went again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment