Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Long Day without Mommy!

Today I took my students on our class field trip to Washington Farms in Watkinsville, Ga.  What a great place for a field trip! It was so nice out today...it was a nice fall day.  We picked pumpkins out of the pumpkin patch, learned about pumpkins, saw some animals, and went on a hay ride.  It was a great day but a LONG day.  Brendon stayed home with Olivia until I got home at almost 5:00. I was so tired but so wanted to squeeze on her.  I think she missed me too.  Since I worked all day today, I get tomorrow off!! Yippee!!

Olivia and I had a great dinner together.  Some nights are better than others.  Then we played upstairs.  I really didn't feel like going outside since I had been outside all day.  I got out some big paper and traced Olivia.  Then we colored part of it.  I labeled some body parts and wrote her name on the shirt.  She practiced coloring...she likes to make circles and we are working on lines from top to bottom.  She prefers the circles the most.  She is also starting to use her right hand more when holding the crayons...who knows if she is a righty or a lefty! I am exhausted....probably going to bed early!

P.S. I had a pee pee in the potty chair after her bath tonight!! Not sure if Brendon had any luck today with it!

Playing with paper!
Finally can reach the light switch at the bottom of the stairs
Big paper drawing and coloring
A little reading before her bath

0 comments:

Post a Comment