Friday, August 31, 2012

Hot Mess Kind of a Day!

I think those are the only 2 words to describe today! Olivia was a hot mess this afternoon.  She did not want to eat much today.  She gave Brendon a hard time at breakfast, and me a super hard time at lunch.  The only thing she did eat was yogurt.  She didn't even want to drink water from her cup.  So I put water in a regular cup and of course she would drink it from there but she got all wet too.   I figured after her nap she would be starving and thirsty- NOPE! I thought she would enjoy Pizza Party Friday and her favorite veggies... NOPE! So after dinner I decided to check her mouth.  I had little to no expectations of anything new being there.  But I was WRONG! The right molar broke through and I think the left one is too.  I need to try to check that one again but DEFINITELY the right one I felt! I was so excited! Finally a tooth after almost 5 LONG MONTHS! We are a slow go at the tooth business but I am sure it is going to bite us in the butt sooner than later!

My prediction for the weekend... Olivia will be a hot mess. 

I won't drink from my cup but I will drink from yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment