Sunday, August 26, 2012

Step Stool

Buying diapers does pay off.  Both Huggies and Pampers have little rewards programs with them.  After we finish a package of diapers we enter the codes and the points add up.  I ordered Olivia a few weeks ago a book that came with a doll for Christmas from Huggies.  They didn't even charge for shipping! Huggies did have a Winnie the Pooh step stool awhile ago and there is a matching potty seat. Then the step stool disappeared and I was sad because I had enough to buy the stool and potty seat. In my impatience I ordered the book and doll...but I could pass up on the book "Going on a Bear Hunt" with the matching bear! Then one day it reappeared and I was so mad! So I ordered the stool and now just need to save my points for the potty seat. 

But the stool came at such a perfect time.  Olivia can step up on it and see herself in the bathroom mirror.  It also causes her to grab the stuff on the counter though  which is good and bad.  She seems to love it though! I think she likes to look at herself the most!

Also today she saw a picture of herself and pointed and said,"Livia."  Then tonight looking in the mirror in the "Pat the Bunny" book she pointed and said it again.  Slowly she is starting to realize herself as a person and say her name! Super Cute!!

We also got Olivia to say touchdown and move her arms today!! She is already to go for football on Saturday! Go Dawgs.... that is what we have to work on next!!

Blow dry and step stool fun!
What can I reach??
Look! I got the hairbrush!


0 comments:

Post a Comment