Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hanging Out

Today I hung out with daddy most of the day.  We went to Gymboree and had lots of fun.  I like riding in his truck and saying,"Deer" when I see the deer sticker.  We came home and had lunch.  I didn't get to see mommy until after my nap and snack.  She had a meeting at work and decided since gas is so expensive just to stay the whole day at work.  When she came home she told me how much she missed me.  For dinner I tried something new... Chicken and Fried Rice.  I ate it up and had 3 animal crackers! My new thing is reading my Olivia books.  I like to get them off the bookshelf and read them.  I also like those books because I get to practice my name!! It was wet outside so mommy and I stayed inside. I think it is going to rain tomorrow too....boo I hate rain!

Practicing my typing skills and writing emails to my friends!
Hanging out and waiting for them to write me back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment