Thursday, August 30, 2012

Purple People Eater and Ketchup

Olivia tried ketchup today.  I guess we never really eat ketchup so at Susan's house today she tried it.  Guess what?? She loved it! She loved it so much it was all over her shirt! I guess the next time we have something that could use some ketchup she will have some.

She wore lots of purple today.  Even after I changed her out of her purple shirt with ketchup I put another purple shirt on.  We went to Kindermusik tonight and Olivia had so much fun.  I tried to practice Ms. Dana's name before class today and she said it a few times.  We played with beach balls, the parachute, bells, and our usual instruments at jam time.  I tried to get her to say,"Bye bye Ms. Dana."  Of course she wouldn't do it until we left and were outside. After class since we are both hungry we stopped at Subway again.  She ate pretty well too!

As soon as we got home we did a mini walk.  Then we went into the house and to her room and she went straight to her bookshelf.  Olivia just loves books! She can now identify the character of Olivia and will pull out all of the Olivia books!  Crazy!?!

Purple people eater!
I didn't even get my shoes off yet!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment