Monday, August 27, 2012

Just Because Day



Pampers said it is Just Because Day... I love my little one just because... there are so many reasons I could list.  Olivia just makes my heart smile every day! It is so eye opening to watch her learn about the world around her.  It is amazing that she went from this teeny tiny baby to now taking up the whole changing table and trying to kick off the basket that holds the diapers! It is so crazy! But we just love her so much and I hope she knows that!

Brendon took on her on a trip to the pool store and Wal-Mart today.  I asked her if she had fun at Wal-Mart and she said, "No!" I guess she is a Target girl after all.  We have been working on signing some songs and have a little bit of Old MacDonald and Row, Row, Row your boat down...hopefully one day I will catch it on camera.  Olivia loves her Sesame Street characters.  Most of it comes from books that we have- thank you Target for having them for $1.00.  If I put the show on she likes to point at the characters at the beginning and gets all excited when Elmo appears. Other than that t.v. is just background noise for us.  But I caught her saying the characters names today on video! So cute!

We baked Kristy cookies this afternoon and took them over to her after dinner.  She had to have her appendix removed =( But she is feeling better.  We are glad that she is ok!! Olivia saw Kristy outside and said her name! She is getting much better at identifying people and remembering names.

While making cookies she took the Cheerios out of the cupboard and was carrying them around.  She even knows the green box is Cheerios too...can't fool this Cheerios lover!     


0 comments:

Post a Comment