Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Super Sleeper

Boy did Brendon get a treat this morning! Olivia slept until 8:30 a.m.! He is so lucky.  whenever I get up with her in the morning she is a early riser 7 a.m. or earlier.  Maybe she just knows that her daddy is tired in the morning and let him sleep in today. What a good daughter.

Olivia and I went to Gymboree.  We stopped at Kid to Kid before class to see if they had any cute Georgia apparel for this season.  I was disappointed they didn't have anything.  I did get a puzzle for Olivia for Christmas though.  We then went over to the mall for class.  We had such a fun time.  We saw the train in the mall before class started and she said, "Choo choo!" I think she really liked it because she said it a bunch afterwards.  Also at class today she saw Ms. Liz get the parachute out and ready and she said, "Parachute."  That surprised me and she only said it once so we will see if she says it again. 

After class we came home and had some dinner. Olivia did not like her pasta tonight so I gave her a piece of toast and she ate that.  I thought the toast was better than nothing.  She ate some of the pasta and then just lost interest in it and started saying, "All done!" We didn't play outside today since I thought it was going to rain tonight...but it was super humid.  Olivia discovered some other things to play with tonight...see pictures below. We did have a surprise visitor and Kristy came over for a few minutes.  She is starting to feel better. 

Her new favorite toys...Cheerios
Here Jake smell it
I want some! Let me see if I can open it.
Got it open..
Let me pull them out
Now I want to eat them...how come I can't get them out???
Pretending to cut her toe nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment