Sunday, May 6, 2012

Swimming and Happy birthday Nikki!

Today I went swimming for the first time this year! I had a lot of fun.  I got a new tube that has a shade thing.  I was a little scared at first but then I was fine. Daddy decided that he was going to dunk me under.  I was not a big fan and cried.  He said we need to keep practicing...oh joy...

Later this afternoon we went to Nikki's birthday at Gymboree.  I had so much fun with all my friends.  Nikki was so happy today!! She had lots of fun.  We played Gymboree games and sang songs.  We had bubbles and all! Then Nikki had cake and opened her presents.  We had so much fun!!

I was really cranky on the way home and cried.  I tried to eat when I got home and ate a little.  Daddy gave me a bath and brushed my teeth.

XOXO
Olivia

Pictures will have to come later... Blogger says we are out of space for pictures =(


0 comments:

Post a Comment