Friday, May 11, 2012

Being Funny

I am such a funny girl.  I love to laugh and do things to make mom and dad laugh.  This morning I had fun with the Publix ad.  I love the Publix ad!!

After lunch I went shopping with mommy and Kristy.  I was super good the whole time and we went to 3 different stores. 

After my nap I was still pretty happy.  I ate a lot at dinner.  Then mommy and I played outside.  I made it all the way to the top of the driveway.  Then I saw Max across the street and mommy and I went to visit my Godparents.  I walked all over their yard and sat with Rick for a bit!

Then I read some books and took a bath.  It was a good night tonight!

P.S. Mommy said she was going to post some good Mother's Day commercials!

XOXO
Olivia

Yipee! Publix!!
I pushed this for like 5 seconds...
Sitting with the Godfather
Picking out books

0 comments:

Post a Comment