Monday, May 7, 2012

Bye, Bye Bottles!

Well it has been a week with no bottles so it is time to pack them up.  I guess I thought there was a special method or something to do before you pack them up but there isn't.  I spent time today sterilizing everything, so tomorrow I will get them packed up.

It was a pretty good day but Olivia keeps waking up earlier and earlier... 6:45ish.  Brendon took her to Sams Club this morning for a few things and she had fun in the cart.  We did lots of playing today but did not go outside.  It rained this afternoon and was really wet and buggy afterwards.  Probably the funniest thing today is the imitating of us.  Brendon got her to dance in the car and I got her to bring me this play water bottle and share with me and Brendon. Too funny. I can say she is almost 100% walking...I can't even remember seeing her crawl today.

Hopefully we got the picture thing straightened out...

Bye bye!!!!
Probably one of my favorite pictures from yesterday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment