Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Not much of a photographer but...

I don't consider myself a good photographer but today I have to admit I think I got some good shots.  I even tried some black and white shots too.

Other than that it was a pretty usual day today.  Lots of playing, another afternoon thunderstorm, and a little playing outside after dinner.  Michelle stopped by today and it was too funny- Olivia was napping and Nikki fell asleep in the car.  Michelle dropped off an early birthday present for me.  I am so thankful to have found a new friend- it is funny how much we have in common.  Michelle gave me some beautiful flowers and a balloon (which was good entertainment for a long time with Olivia).  Olivia kept wanting to touch the balloon and flowers.  She immediately knew something new was in the room.  Also Michelle gave me a Thirty-One butterfly bag and a delicious Red Velvet cupcake that I shared with Olivia at dinner.  The cupcake was sooo good and probably a million calories.  So thank you Michelle for the presents!! Nothing like starting to celebrate your birthday a day early!!


1 comments:

Anonymous

very nice shots mom

Post a Comment