Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is my mommy's birthday! Daddy emailed her a picture of us working on her cake while she was at work which made her happy.  After my nap and lunch mommy came home and I treated her with a trip to Gymboree.  We had lots of fun because daddy came too! Then we went to a store to get another present for mommy.  After that we ran 2 errands and came home and napped.  Even mommy took a rest.  She said she didn't sleep well last night.  Then after my afternoon nap we quickly got out the door (10 minutes or less) and we took mommy out for pizza.  Mommy is really easy on her birthday and doesn't require too much fluff.  We went to her favorite pizza place- Amici's in Monroe.  It was yummy.  I was a good girl and ate some chicken.  Then we came home and daddy surprised mommy with Karyn and Shawn coming over for cake.  We sang Happy Birthday and then ate cake- even me too! Then daddy gave me a bath, I had my milk, brushed my teeth and went to bed.  I hope my mommy had a good birthday- I made her the cutest card!!

XOXO
Olivia
Daddy and I making mommy's cake
bouncing
Busted- licking the ball
eating chicken
Happy Birthday mommy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment