Thursday, April 19, 2012

Top teeth and milk

The top teeth are really coming down so that equaled some increase of fussiness today.  This morning she was not happy about breakfast at all.  For switching to all milk today she did great.  She had some this morning in a sippy cup and this afternoon too in the cup.  I noticed today she was doing some weird stuff with her lips- I think she was just feeling her teeth with them but now she has a little blister.  Hopefully it will go away over night.  For her bedtime milk I started it in the cup and she drank about half of it.  I think it was rubbing on her lip so I switched to a bottle and she finished the rest.  I am hoping to be bottle free soon! It would be great! I even felt some relief today about not making bottles.  Boy how just one thing changes routine and makes life easier. 

Tonight we saw our first bunny of the year.  Jake and Olivia watched it out of the doors.  Olivia also discovered that Jake has ears today.  She thought it was funny to flop them around while watching the bunny.  Also Olivia today started putting shapes in her shape sorter.  I have been practicing with her forever on this and finally today she started putting the shapes in the right place.  I was so proud of her! It is the littlest things like that that just amaze me! She seems to do something everyday to surprise us!

Loving my Dr. Seuss book with flaps



Touching Jake's fur

The weird lip stuff

More lip face

Checking out the bunny together

Just being cute with Jake

0 comments:

Post a Comment