Saturday, April 21, 2012

13 Months Old

Drinking from a different cup

Mommy's hard earned Cheerios

Back away from my Cheerios

13 months old!
Olivia is 13 months old today! I can't believe she is 1 year and 1 month old.  Brendon tried a new cup with her this morning with her milk and had success.  I ran the Cheerios Challenge 10K this morning and brought Olivia some hard earned Cheerios from the race.  After her nap we played outside for a bit and Kristy came over to visit.  Olivia was so happy to see her.  After her afternoon nap we had a few more steps.  We set up some chairs that were too close to hold on to and we had a few steps.  We are anxiously awaiting her to walk. I admit I am still impatient about it.  But today lots of standing and not holding on to things and a few steps = success!

P.S. I am not sure why the pictures posted first......

0 comments:

Post a Comment