Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LONG Day

Today was  a super long day... I am about on my last leg.  It started early at 5 a.m.  When we use daycare that is what time I have to get up... I need an extra 1/2 hour just for Olivia stuff.  I didn't get the greatest amount of sleep last night either... whatever is blooming is flaring up my allergies.  So dropped her off at 7 a.m. picked her back up at 11:50ish.  Then came home for a bit and then dropped Olivia off at Michelle's house.  Michelle is such a wonderful friend and helped us out when we didn't have a sitter.this afternoon.  Her and Nikki played great while they were together.  It was funny to see them playing and talking together!  Then Michelle and Brad made us dinner.  This was so great since it was such a long day for both of us.  We are so thankful to Michelle and Brad for watching Olivia and for dinner!!

Ahhh....so tired going to be sleepy time soon....

I like Michelle's fridge too!

Uh oh- double trouble already...

Nikki says- I'm out of here.  I am not getting in trouble!

0 comments:

Post a Comment