Friday, April 20, 2012

So in Love

Sometimes I can't believe how in love you can be with your child.  We love Olivia oh so much.  She has started doing some kisses.  It is very cute.  But love that one feels for a child is indescribable.  There are moments that I want to last forever even if it is moments like throwing her food on the floor because one day I know she will stop and I will miss picking up all that food on the floor.

Olivia is so in love with Jake.  Poor Jake though.  He just doesn't realize that she loves him.  I got some pictures tonight of Olivia checking out his ears.  She also loves his tail, especially when it wags.  Hopefully he will realize she is doing this out of love and not to bother him.

Tonight during her bath time I got some ma sounds.  Not together like mama but random ma.  Right now as she is laying in her crib she is making more of them.  Maybe we are close to mama. I also got her to point to my nose- now we need to work on pointing to her nose!

Freeze!

Olivia loves to look at this picture of herself...she thinks it is so funny.

Close up
Playing with Jake's ears

Let me check this one out


oh wow...there are 2 of them!

Petting Jake nicely. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment