Sunday, April 15, 2012

I like coupons!

I like coupons just like my mommy.  On Sundays my mommy and daddy like to read thew newspaper.  Mommy then likes to cut out the coupons.  I really try to help her with this...I do.  I love the pictures and the crinkly sounds the coupons make.  Mommy likes the sound they make at the cash register better.  So this morning I played with the coupons! I had fun until mommy took them away.

I also got to play outside for a little bit today.  I took the the lion for a walk and played in my sneakers.  I had a little trouble at first with them and then I was fine with them. 

After my afternoon nap I got to swing for a bit while daddy cooked on the grill.  It was a fun! The past 2 nights I haven't wanted to go to bed though.  I have been crying =( Mommy rocks and sings to me though... I like it!

XOXO
Olivia

coupons


coupons with messy hair


What's that?



What is on my feet?


Back porch flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment