Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bye bye Similac...Hello Milk!

Ahhh.... finally the transition is over.  I finished the last 2 scoops of Similac today!! Oh how I felt some relief as I put the plastic canister in the garbage.  I know it probably took longer than it should to transition to milk but when we were doing 1/2 formula 1/2 milk we ran out of formula so I bought a small can of it.  Well when you are only using less than 3 scoops a day it takes a long time to get rid of! But starting tomorrow all milk all the time! Yipee!!

We went to Gymboree today and Olivia had her first Level 3 class.  She did pretty well.  She was pretty excited at the beginning of class.  Thankfully there are other almost-walkers like her. She didn't cry at all and climbed over the center they had set up last week that she couldn't get all the way over.  She reached up for the bubbles today which was fun to see. It is so much to see her grow and change every day!

Olivia loves playing with her stinky socks

Hi mommy!

close up of socks

Bye bye Similac...

Hello milk!! I know there are 3 kinds...we all drink different kinds!



0 comments:

Post a Comment