Monday, April 16, 2012

Beautiful Disaster

Olivia is literally a tornado! We really need to start teaching her to clean up her toys and books.  I tried to show her tonight but every time I put something in the baskets, she just took them out! So that is why I call her a beautiful disaster because she looks so cute making her mess.

She is OBSESSED with books.  She loves to turn the pages and looks at the pictures.  She even knows how the book should go (not upside down).  Sometimes I can't even read them to her because she rips them out of my hands or just moves on to the next book. 

I also found a new snack for her today.  Publix had Goldfish crackers Buy 1 Get 1 Free.  Well when I was looking at them I happen to notice there are BABY Goldfish.  I am not sure if they are truly meant for babies but they are a tad smaller than the regular Goldfish.  I tested them out with Olivia today and she loved them.  She ate them all up! She also tried some zucchini tonight that was mixed in her pasta and she ate that all up too! Her eating style has no pattern...one day she is starving and other days she hates everything...

Love mommy's flip flops!

Book mess..

Now on to the toy basket

Moments later...notice Elmo is not is the basket anymore

What can I play with now?

The Beautiful Disaster



0 comments:

Post a Comment