Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Peachy Bulldog Day

Today I had a fun day.  I woke up with daddy since mommy went to run a 5k.  She was really happy when she got back because she ran a little bit faster! It was such a cool morning that I stayed in my duck sleep and play.  See you can sleep in it and play in it- at least that is what mommy said.

Mommy and I played a lot this afternoon and I played with my Bubble Gum machine.  I am starting to get it.  At first I would just stare at it.  Now I understand to push the blue lever down.  I still don't understand where to put the bubble gum pieces though so mommy helps me with that.

After my afternoon nap, mommy took me for a walk.  We met up with Karson and his mom and grandma.  It was such a fun walk.  I stayed awake the whole time and drooled and sucked my fingers. Karson slept again! I want to have a date with him when he is not sleeping.  I need to teach him a few things.  I know a lot of things since I am a bit older than he is, but he is bigger than me!

Mommy and I were also excited because the Bulldogs won! She is working on teaching me to say, "Go Dawgs!"  But I just smile at her when she says that.

I ate really well today too! I just love those peaches!

XOXO
Olivia

Super Smiley!

Ummm... okay... what do I do mom?  Show me again!

ok, press the blue handle!

voila! the lights come on and a gumball drops out!

My date with Karson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment