Sunday, September 11, 2011

Are You Ready for some Football??

Today Olivia experienced her first NFL Sunday.  At one time Brendon had 3 games on.  Of course Olivia wore her Buffalo Bills spirit wear and it  worked.  So she must wear it again next Sunday because believe it or not the Bills won!

Also today we made some goodies.  Brendon made homemade honey roasted peanuts and we made homemade pizza.  We even got the unglazed tiles like our neighbor Karyn.  Our pizza was not as good Karyn's because hers in the BEST, but we tried.  It was good though.  I was disappointed in my pizza appetite and wimped out after 2 pieces.  I think I had too many peanuts. 

P.S. Happy Granparent's day to my grandparents!!

Kicking off football season with some Sahlen's hotdogs

Watching 2 different games

Getting my hiney in the air.


Watching football!

0 comments:

Post a Comment