Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's all the fuss?

Today was Gymboree day.  Olivia wasn't the best eater again this morning and I tried to feed her before Gymboree which didn't happen.  I tired when I got there... nope.  Finally after the class she ate! I felt so relieved.  After the class today I went with some other moms- Lauren and Michelle to Starbucks in the mall.  It was fun to chat with other moms! Too bad Olivia got fussy- she was getting sleepy.  She was so sleepy that she fell asleep before we left the mall parking lot!

I decided to call the pediatrician when I got home and they said it may be teething or an ear infection so just to watch if she gets a fever.  They also said I could give her some Tylenol.  After I gave her that Tylenol I could tell she felt some relief.  She is chomping on her hands all the time and chewing on her toys.  But she ate great tonight.  She at at 2:45 after Gymboree, 5:15. 6:15 oatmeal with squash, and then again at 7:50.  I guess she was hungry!

What's up mommy?? Wait a second!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment