Friday, September 16, 2011

Our Georgia Peach

Today was much better than yesterday.  She ate much better- still a little fuss.  But she is chomping down the oatmeal.  Brendon gave her peaches this morning and she loved them.  I gave them again to her tonight and she was an eating machine.  So glad Olivia is a Georgia Peach!

I took Olivia to one of my favorite stores today- Carmichaels in Monroe.  The store is 1/2 pharmacy and 1/2 Hallmark.  We know that loving Hallmark runs in the family.  Grandma loves it (she can spend sometimes an hour in there) and I love it too.  There is just too much to look at.  There was such cute stuff.  I saw for Christmas they have a Charlie Brown recordable book- hint, hint, Grandma Debbie- save up those Hallmark points! Olivia was in the stroller and did a great job at the store.  She loved looking at all the fun stuff.  Everyone commented on how good she was being and how cute she was.  the best comment was,  "She is going to be a great shopper with you!" If you can't tell in the pictures, Olivia wore her John Deere tractor outfit today.  She was so stinking cute- of course I took her to Tractor Supply which is next door to Carmichaels but didn't see anything good.

Our Georgia Peach even with her own license plate!

Sleepy time

Going to bed in my ducky jammies

Duck feet!



0 comments:

Post a Comment