Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bills Good Luck Charm

I think I must be good luck! Since I have been wearing my Bills spirit wear the Bills have won.  Even though I napped through part of the game and only watched half of it, they still won! They have won 2 weeks in a row.

I had a good day today.  Mommy and Daddy took me to church and I was a good girl.  I even fell asleep on Mommy.  Everyone at church liked my socks, they were cute with bows and looked like shoes.  I woke up at the end of mass when people started clapping.  It startled me but I didn't cry.

After church I napped and then played.  Then we went to see our neighbors and say Happy Birthday to Shawn! We can't believe he is 15 years old and soon he will start driving. 

Then I napped again and did lots of playing.  I am really pushing up and bringing my knees in and rocking.  Today I even rolled over from tummy to back twice! I don't know what I was doing but it was fun.  Daddy also spun me around in the air today and I made a funny face. 

Tomorrow I am going to try apples! I hope I like them!

XOXO
Olivia

NFL Week 2

Chowder and a chowder dog

Modified play area.  I keep getting stuck on the bars of the play mat. 

Mommy and I

0 comments:

Post a Comment