Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Working Hard

Today I really worked on scooting and sitting.  I actually sat through the whole weather forecast tonight all by myself.  I scooted and rocked a lot today.  Mommy was so proud of me today! I am still waiting for my teeth.  I am drooling and spitting up a lot, I just want them to pop out.  Mommy keeps trying to peek in my mouth but I won't let her and put my tongue over where they are coming in! I guess I just want to surprise her and daddy one day.

Tomorrow is my favorite day Gymboree and I will be 6 months old tomorrow...it is my half birthday! Happy Half Birthday to me!

XOXO
Olivia

Up on all fours ready to scoot!

Making funny faces!

I am sitting all by myself!

I don't know why I am crying but I am still sitting!

Almost done crying...and still sitting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment