Saturday, April 26, 2014

Strawberry Patch, Leo's 3rd Birthday, and Fun outside

We were really busy today.  This is the first time I have sat down all day!

I ran this morning and after I came home we zoomed off to the Washington Farms strawberry patch by our house.  It wasn't that busy when I went by it on the way home from running but it was pretty busy once we got there.  But we had lots of fun picking.  Olivia got upset while we were there because I ate a strawberry! I told her that you are allowed to eat one while you picked but she didn't want one.  She did have a little piece of one later while I was cutting them. 







After the strawberry patch Brendon cut the grass while I showered and got lunch ready for Olivia.  We ate lunch and then got ready for Leo's 3rd birthday party. 

We had such a fun time at the Rancho Alegre farm for Leo's party. It was nice and warm.  Olivia had fun riding the pony, seeing the animals and playing!








Then we came home and washed our cars and filled up the little pool...tomorrow it may be sprinkler time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment