Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Flowers!

The weather people goofed again....said it was going to be rainy all day, then late rain showers around five.  Not what happened at all.  I told Olivia yesterday if she ate all her lunch we would go buy some flowers.  When I got home I finished up her lunch so Brendon could go for a bike ride.  While Olivia and I were at the Grower's Outlet it started sprinkling and then by the ride home it was raining.  When we got home we hurried and got the plants out.  After dinner I tried planting some plants...I stink at gardening...not my forte at all.  I like my hanging baskets and I am pretty successful at that.  So Olivia and I pulled some weeds and then planted a butterfly plant, and 2 small azaleas- she kept calling them zowies! Azalea is pretty hard to say! Then we placed the beautiful Godparent stone from Griffin in the garden!  Hopefully the plants will survive. I am sure Brendon will have to recheck them!


Next to the Azaleas by the shed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment