Friday, April 25, 2014

Helper and How's Work?

Olivia is a really good helper in the morning with Jake.  She likes to feed him his supper, give him his biscuit and greenie, water in his bowl, and his poopie treat! I guess today she wanted it all in one place and ready to go!



She also likes to help her daddy with lots of things...


The past couple of days she asks me, "How's work?" I tell her about it and then she asks me, "What did you teach the kids today?" So I told her today we worked on adding and subtracting numbers, teaching how to use the clock and some other stuff! She is very excited about school....I hope she loves it when it is time. 

We played some baseball outside tonight and she is pretty good hitting it off the tee.  I wanted to get some video but she wasn't in the mood for her picture or to make a movie! Maybe tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous

she got jake's food ready by herself while i was still sleeping.

dad

Post a Comment