Friday, September 20, 2013

Super Reader and New Monitor


I caught her in her bed being a super reader.  I borrowed this from school...Cinderella of course!

I was also sad today...we had to stop using our FABULOUS baby monitor that we have had for 9 years! We used this when Jake was a puppy so we could hear him downstairs.  A few weeks ago the plug to the parent part of the monitor stopped working.  We have been using batteries and if we tried really hard we could get the plug to work (it literally was hanging out of the plug on the wall).  So we finally got a new one.  Not sure if I like it though...it is voice activated so unless there is a noise we don't hear anything...which could be good and bad!

Feeling a bit better today...just wish I could exercise! I am missing one of my favorite runs tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment