Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A tiny bit better

Well I felt a tiny bit better today.  I thought I would still be sore when I woke up but I wasn't! My legs felt better and that nagging soreness on my left side was not as significant as it has been.  So I felt better...and I felt I had more energy today but I also feel really bloated today...I know I drank a ton of water for my blood work yesterday and today so that may be it.  I don't know if these are good signs or bad.  I went for my blood work at 12, so hopefully I will know something by tomorrow afternoon.  I do have to say I am overwhelmed and thankful for the love and support of people.  My coworkers have been phenomenal with checking on me, praying for us, and wanting to do anything they can.  I truly do work at a special place for people to show that much care and concern.  It is all well appreciated!

Today was Shawn's birthday so we made him some chocolate chip cookie bars and Olivia helped with a card.  I have to say I am pretty impressed with what she drew on the front of the card...a face- with 2 eyes, a mouth and hair! We hope he enjoyed his treats and had a great birthday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment