Monday, September 16, 2013

Feeling a tiny bit better and Give Her the River

I felt a tiny bit better today.  I drove myself to the doctor and I was the one and only patient at 8:15 a.m.! It was weird being there with no other patients.  The nurse called me this afternoon just to check on me and said she would call in the morning with the results. 

Other than some soreness in my left hip area and walking pretty slow at the moment I feel ok.  My plan is to go to work tomorrow.  I will have to see how it goes...I have high hopes for tomorrow.  I am going to bed soon since I never got to rest this afternoon since Olivia didn't want to nap!



Last night before bed Brendon tried to read Olivia the book Giver Her the River...of course she didn't want to read it.  The book is special to us because it came from a special bookstore that no longer exists in Beaufort, SC.  I bought it because of the beautiful cover and bought it before we even knew we were pregnant, and pregnant with a girl.  When we started reading books to Olivia in utero, Brendon grabbed this book one night and read it.  We kind of giggled that I picked the book out and didn't even notice that it says "A father's wish for his daughter." But the book is special to us and of course Olivia wanted to read it tonight.  I cried for a minute or two because I know she doesn't understand why this book is special.  One day she will understand!



0 comments:

Post a Comment