Thursday, September 19, 2013

55

Well that is the new number of my blood test results.  So I went from a 70 on a Monday to a 55 today. Which is good that it is decreasing.  I have to go back next Tuesday for more blood work and hope to have another drop.  I am really trying to stay positive and optimistic...it is hard at times though.  I am feeling better a little bit at a time.  I have not woken up with sandpaper mouth in 2 days.  That was one of the worst things...I now know what it is like to wake up in a desert with no water...it is horrible.  I even felt better to make dinner last night, I still am getting tired at times but not as exhausted and I am sleeping better at night too. 



Olivia woke up bright and early at 5 a.m.  It is a Susan day so I was getting in the shower anyways.  She said, "I am done sleeping!" of course with a smile.  Well that is great...I am thinking it is the bright Harvest Moon.  We saw the moon most of the way to Susan's house and I must have said Harvest Moon a million times and finally tonight before bed she asked to see the Harvest Moon.  Too bad it was behind the trees...I would have taken her outside but we have these huge yucky spiders outside... not sure if they are those orb spiders but they are making huge beautiful webs.  We had one on our bathroom window outside and I thought it disappeared....but I looked up tonight and there were 2 big yucky spiders on a web between the house and the apple trees....ewww...makes me shiver. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment