Sunday, September 29, 2013

Saturday and Sunday

2 days, 1 post...here we go...

Saturday:
Brendon was at his bike race so the morning was busy...breakfast, feeding Jake, getting ready for dance class.  Dance class was good.  Olivia started learning the dance for Christmas.  Not sure if we are going to do the show.  I really want to start going to the Thursday class once Kindermusik is over and I am not sure if that will mess up the whole class.  After dance class we went to Kohls for a few things.  Then home for lunch..well lunch took awhile since Olivia said she didn't want lunch.  I thought she was full from breakfast but she finally ate.  Then it was nap time and when she woke up we watched the Georgia game and had a Tootsie Pop.  This was her first.  She really isn't into candy except M and Ms.  But she licked it for about 10 minutes then she was done.  I give her an A for effort on the Tootsie Pop! We then made some cookies! Then when I was giving her a bath I noticed these little what I thought bug bites on her feet were getting worse.  At this point it was too late to take her anywhere so I thought maybe some cream would help...then bed time.  I was so tired from the day I went to bed shortly after!

My first Tootise Pop!



Baking with mommy




Sunday:
Woke up and rash was not looking better and finally got her to open her mouth and yep...little red dots on the top of her throat.  So we ate breakfast and got dressed and had lunch and the after ours pediatrician opened at 1:00 and we were the first ones there.  Yep...confirmed what I thought... a mild case of hand, foot, and mouth.  She has been acting normal and no fever so that is good.  She is eating too.  There is nothing they can really do except Benadryl and anything to reduce fever.  So when we got home gave her some Benadryl and it was nap time.  Then after nap and snack we played outside for a bit.  Then it was dinner...she didn't want to eat much so we got her to eat as much as we could and then she had ice cream.  Which I know probably helped her mouth feel better.  Hope it goes away soon and hope we don't get it either!

Making a house for lamby!



Peek a boo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment