Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tomorrow

I keep thinking about tomorrow today.  I am hoping and praying that it is my last blood draw.  I stumbled upon this quote last week and it has stuck with me and find myself reading it when I am frustrated or just feel I can't get life together at the moment.

I don’t have it in me to do this one more day, I need Your strength.
I don’t have the patience in me for this … I need Your patience.
I can’t think straight right now … I need Your clarity.
I’m not even sure I have love in me right now … I need Your love.

It has helped me to try to get back on track. I can say that I am feeling much better than I have in the past 3 weeks. I am ready to get back to exercising and trying to get back to normal.  The goal for now is to get this body healthy.

Say some prayers that tomorrow is the last blood draw!

0 comments:

Post a Comment