Thursday, October 3, 2013

Less than 1


 Got my test results...my HcG count is less than 1.  Hip Hip Hooray! I finally can go back to normal activity.  All those activities that we all take for granted every day I have been wanting to do.  One of the hardest things was not lifting or carrying Olivia.  I admit in the past few days I have picked her up a few times...it is hard not too.  But when I heard that voice mail that said that it was less than 1 I felt like the air had been sucked out of me and a sigh of relief.  Going through an Ectopic pregnancy was not a joyful experience at all.  It has been difficult and emotional.  It also has been serious on my  body and Ectopic pregnancy is a very serious condition and it could have turned out a lot worse but it didn't so I am very grateful for that.  Right now I am just counting my blessings and I am going to enjoy life for a bit!




0 comments:

Post a Comment