Friday, September 27, 2013

Field Trip

Today I went with my 2nd graders to the Gwinnett Environmental Heritage Center.  It was the perfect day for it.  We saw lots of fun exhibits inside and took a little hike outside.  We saw turtles and lots of trees and plants. Then we had a picnic lunch outside.  My students did such a great job! The best part was that my friend Patty I met through running was our tour guide! She was so great.  She had so much patience with my students and their questions.  But we had a great time!  I love going on field trips.

When I came home Olivia was still napping and finally she woke up and gave me the biggest hug! I think she missed me as much as I missed her.  I am so happy it is Friday and I think I am going to relax and read a magazine for once...then probably grade my papers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment