Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Library and Cheap Entertainment

Brendon took  Olivia to story time at the Grayson Library.  They had a great time.  He said she was a little wiggly during the story but liked the alphabet activity after.  They also got a star stamp and sang Twinkle, twinkle little star.  I gave Brendon my library card to check out books but I forgot that there was a password for it...like completely forgot...I can't even remember what it is! So they couldn't get any books =( I guess we will have to go another time and get books.  I heard all about the library when I got home today and from Olivia's description she had fun.

I had to go in for my blood work today so hopefully I will know something tomorrow. 

Tonight we had some cheap entertainment with a box and some packing peanuts! Talk about 30 minutes of fun!






0 comments:

Post a Comment